Thursday, November 29, 2007

Taggee Blankee



My shipment of the minkee fabric arrived and I can't stop cuddling it! My poor husbands' "man room" has been overtaken with fabric!

I am finishing up a batch of "Taggee Blankee's" made with 2 layers of the highest quality of minkee fabric (example above). They are generously sized for a tag blanket (18" by 18") and are sure to be a favorite! I have top-stitched the blankees with a tight zig-zag stitch for extra security against pulling and tugging on the ribbons. You can also attach a plastic link to the ribbon so you can attach a toy as well!

I will have several color combos but there will be a limited number of each style so grab them up quickly! They should be up on the site by next week but feel free to email me to reserve one in advance!

No comments: