Saturday, November 17, 2007

Product Spotlight of the Week

I had my eye on Smart Mom's Teething Bling for awhile. It seemed like such a great idea but I wasn't sure what type of stone was used or why it was truly unique from regular jewelry besides just be labeled as "teething".

I finally gave in to my curiosity, called them up and placed an order for myself. Boy, did I feel silly when I opened it up! It isn't a hard stone at all, it is a soft silicone material that is used in most teething toys. Even in person, I have to make people feel my pendant in order for them to realize it isn't real stone....why didn't I think of this?

Cooper (my 6 month-old) took to it immediately, especially the bangle. Within an hour I knew I had to carry these in our store and now they are here. They come packaged in jewelry gift boxes and will make a great stocking stuffer or baby shower gift (if you can part with it, I dare you to try). They are great for Grandma's and Caregivers and it gives baby something to chew on and entertain themselves with while you are at church, the store, or catching up with friends over a cup of coffee!

This Teething Jewelry is made with the highest-quality, phthalate-free, federally approved silicone. The material is non-toxic, latex-free, food–safe, even dishwasher-friendly! Best of all it is 100% Lead Free! These necklaces come in a variety of cool colors (I have jade but have my eye on the coral) and don't forget the matching bangle that you can take off and hand to baby!

No comments: