Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You + Me = Meant To Be

I must begrudgingly admit, I have been nervous about my package coming from my partner from the We The People Swap 4. This Amy Butler Weekender Bag is no simple task and the price to make it adds up-quickly! I loved the one I made and was hoping my partner would be able to make me a bag that matched my style. I know this sounds a little selfish, I usually have more fun with the creating and giving and don't worry so much about what I get in return but did I mention this bag was no simple task?

Well, all worries were quickly thrown out the window once I opened the box, it is so beautiful! I had to take a picture straight away (even without my lipstick) because this bag and I were CLEARLY meant for each other. Look what I was already wearing when the package arrived-from my top to my shoes, it was destined to be!

1 comment:

Anna Maschke said...

I'm glad you liked it. You look great together. I admit, I was nervous sending it because I was really hoping you would like it. Enjoy!