Thursday, October 2, 2008

Attention TWILIGHT Fans


As many Twilight Fans may be aware, Stephanie Meyers has been working on Midnight Sun which is Twilight from Edward's perspective. I have been so geekily excited about this because you know how different the beginning would have been from his point of view and any way to revisit the characters is a welcome one.

Bad news is, it got leaked which is a horrible violation of Stephanie's rights and trust. She is so distraught over what happened that she put the book on hold indefinitely. Good news for us is that she posted the entire draft (264 pages) online to download for free HERE

Happy Reading!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

well I have to tell you, I bought the book for myself after reading your post about it, and then my 12 year old got a hold of it. this was a friday, and I proceeded to have to buy her the next book that Sunday, and then tuesday the last 2 and she finished them by the next friday!!!!! Though she loves to read I was FLOORED at how intently she read these books! She has been looking forward to this newest book from Edwards viewpoint, and though she will be so so upset to find out it is not in print, she will be THRILLED to find the draft on her desktop!!! SHe will for sure share it with all of her friends, as they are all hooked on this series!!

Thanks Debye

Your NYC Rockstar Friend!!!!!

Rebecca said...

I was going to tell you that I read the whole SERIES in less than ONE WEEK! :) I loved it! Thanks for telling how great it was! Now I have all my friends reading it too! :)

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to make a run for Borders. I only have the firt one!

sarah castleberry said...

So after reading your post, i saw the book at the grocery store and bought it..i had it read in hours and finished the whole series in less than 4 days...I couldn't get enough of the story!