Monday, October 27, 2008

Apron Swaps Galore

This is why I love swapping, look at this adorable apron I got from Marcel from the Hot Drinks for Hot Mama' Apron Swap. I have been friends with Marcel for awhile through Apronista so it made it even more special to receive one of her creations.

It is adorable, perfectly sewn and the pocket which I tried to get a good pic of is darling. It came packed with lots of treats like herbal tea, a dish towel, coasters and even a tea strainer! Thanks SO much!

Now, here is my newest creation shipping out for the the Sweets for the Sweet Apron Swap. My partner loves country chic, french country so I had to go with a shabby chic patchwork version of Morgan Moore's Ruffled Apron. I hope she loves it as much as I do! Now, I am just awaiting my Holiday Apron Swap Partner so I can start a formal apron.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

debye,
You are very welcome... I loved sewing this apron for you. I am glad you liked it :) As usual I change the pattern a bit on that apron :)
M

Shannon said...

Debye, thank you for such a darling apron. I just love it. The goodies are all so great too. You do darling things. You won't believe this but I just downloaded your cute little crayon apron from You can Make This.com. I purchased if off of there. Did you know it was on there? I hope so. I was so surprised when your blog came up and that came up. It's a small world isn't it. I'm going to make one for my granddaughter for Christmas. I can't wait to get started. Anyway I just love everything you sent, I'm having to much fun with these swaps, I'm also signed up for the Flirty Holiday Apron Swap. Thanks again, I'll be in touch through your blog.

Shawnee said...

Dang, those are beautiful!!!

Magicaldamselfly said...

Wow, wow what more could be said. I am a collector of tea/coffee pots and cups so of course I love your new apron. However, I have to admit that I fell in love with your ruffled creation.

Blessings,
Sheila