Friday, March 21, 2008

Where to Find Us


I am so excited, tomorrow is our first booth at the Scripps Ranch Farmers Market & Arts Festival! It is a great place to showcase our products and for local customers to come by and check us out! I am going to be there every other Saturday from 9 to 1 this Saturday the Easter Bunny is there this weekend so that will definitely be a bonus!


I love my local customers and this is one of the most family-friendly, fun & clean venues I have been to. If you are planning to stop by and there is something in particular you were hoping to see in person, please email me at debye@cberrybaby.com so I can be sure to bring it with me. For more information, you can visit their site at http://www.srfm.org/


1 comment:

amy said...

ive never been - but maybe i'll make it out there this weekend, its supposed to be beautiful! :)