Monday, March 31, 2008

Our Reversible Crayon Caddy Aprons Featured


Today our Caribe Ginger Tile Reversible Crayon Caddy Aprons were featured on a great new blog, Midtown Moms with some other great aprons! Although it is a newer blog, it is obvious that Katie has a great voice and I will definitely be following it!


This blog led me to a great new community devoted to aprons called Apronista where I found a lot of familiar bloggers and crafters like Meg from Montessori by Hand whose patterns I love and I own all but one (so far)!


I am working on three new apron designs tonight so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, those are way too cute! Love them all!

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks for the shout-out. And I love your Wordless Wednesday photos. Your boys are precious!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. What a great idea!