Friday, December 21, 2007

Today Felt Like Christmas To Me!

Today I have a list of chores a mile long that I have barely put a dent in BUT the mail came and the UPS man has been here and I am in absolute heaven.......

Today our "Ooga Boogas" arrived from Australia and they are irresistible! I love how friendly she was able to make the monsters for us and now my 4 year-old wants to keep them all. The next package had the first four bags from our upcoming C Berry Baby Line of diaper bags and purses.....all the agonizing over which fabrics and which styles really paid off! Suzanne from Bella Boutique Creations did a beautiful job!

Just when (in my world) I thought it couldn't get any better, a bulk of fabric showed up (I know it is on the floor in the picture but that is okay because I still have to wash it before I sew). Now all I want to do is get inspired and start some more sewing! I haven't decided whether I am going to start with shopping cart covers or kimono baby booties....my favorite part of the process is ironing the beautiful fabrics after the wash and seeing the patterns jump back to life! ahhh.....I love the little joys in life, they are everywhere! Now I have to get back to my chores.....ugghhh.....

No comments: