Friday, December 7, 2007

Thanks for your support and patience!

The holiday time is always a fun but hectic but add the "business boom" into it and I feel like a crazy lady! I am having a hard time keeping a lot of items in stock but I am trying to place reorders as quickly as possible to be sure to meet all of the holiday deadlines. All of our "mom-preneurs" that make the products we sell are experiencing the same "crazy-lady syndrome" and are having a harder time getting their orders out to me quickly. Because of this, I have taken the ability to order items that I don't have in my possession (with the exception of personalized items) off of my website so people aren't stuck being nervous about their gifts arriving in time. If you see anything you want showing as "out of stock" please feel free to email me to see when they are expected to arrive. I will be happy to reserve one for you!

Good news is the popular Biscotti Style Secure2Me Blankets that were on back order arrived today just in time for our rainy weather! I have 2 shipments of BabyLegs "en route" including some new designs and we will be getting a new design of Mommy & Me Nursing Necklaces soon!


Also, I spoke with the girls over at Julian & Co aka Little Jules and their current turn a round time is 10 days so you still have time before Christmas if you get them in soon!

No comments: