Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Lovin' it Monday

Between Spring Break, the Nana in town, one of my best friends moving to Idaho and this fun stomach bug circulating through the house- it has been a while since my last post. Is anything worse then then a toddler with the stomache flu? It just breaks my heart, they have no idea what is going on and their eyes just plead for help. Hopefully, the worst of it is over!


So let's start out the week with a fun freebie that I Am Lovin'! These great calling cards by Cameron Blazer of Cottage Industrialist. I love these for playdates, what mommy doesn't deserve her own mommy calling cards! To check them out and download the pdf, click here

Also, be on the look out for a fun new look that Lisa over at Yummy Web Studio has been working on for me!

No comments: