Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Little League Opening Day

This weekend was opening day for Poway Little League, which is a big deal around here! Since I am cooped up in a house full of sick people (myself included) it seemed like a good time to post these pictures and remember what it felt like for us all to be out in the sun and healthy just a few short days ago!

Of course, if I am honest with myself I will remember that this day was crazy and left me feeling whiped out. Since my husband is the coach and the older boys were playing it meant me being alone with a 19 month old, 18 month old and 5 month old to watch a long opening day ceremony followed by a T-ball game (during what should have been naptime) which did not leave me with feeling like a shiny, happy person!



1 comment:

The Young Family said...

I have not yet forgotten what a long day that was! I didn't even see you at the game (I was only there for the last 15 minutes or so), you must have been busy chasing little ones! Hopefully we'll see you tonight! I hope you're feeling better!