Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm Lovin' It Monday

I had seen the Martha Stewart Circle Cutter in action on her show and it looked so simple, I had to get one. So why, do you ask, has it sat in my studio unopened for two months? Well, like most new crafting tools they can sometimes be intimidating. Will it really work well? Did I just spend money on one more tool that I won't like to use that much?

Well, I finally had to put my fears aside and crack it open. See, I am making an album out of floppy disks (yes, those ancient things) and I needed to make a certain size hole right in the middle of a square so, I couldn't lean on my trusty circle punch crutch.

So the verdict? Wow...e...wow....this thing is super awesome fantasticness! It is just as easy to use as it looked and I can not wait to cut more circles. You can make circles anywhere from 1" to 5-1/2" diameter, in 1/16" increments so it will cover almost all of your circle cutting needs. I picked mine up at Wal-Mart

What else am I loving? All the new CHA releases from Prima Marketing Inc. My local scrapbook store just got their new stuff in and I stocked up for these albums (the papers above are Prima as well)
The pictures don't do them justice, I'll get some sneak peeks up of how I am using them!

No comments: