Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Fantasy Vacation Apron

I received my apron from the Flirty Apron Swap yesterday and I was so exited! I had been drooling over this apron since my partner posted it last week but had no idea it was coming to me! One of my fantasy vacations was to stay in a Greek Villa and she really nailed it. Here is her inspiration photo:

I have always loved the rick rack apron from the A is for Apron Book but it always remained on my "to do list" but now I can mark it off!The package came packed full of goodies such as a Mediterranean Cookbook, Godiva Chocolates, honey, a tote and a recipe for Baklava. Thanks so much Amy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad you like it!

Tracey said...

Your hair is so long. I think the only photos I have seen of you - you usually had short hair. I like it long!! Your kiddos are WAY too cute!!

Unknown said...

WHat a beautiful blue! Love your hair! I cut mine short last fall. But I'm thinking of letting it grow back out again!