Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Look What I Got!

YIPPEE! I received my first apron swap apron from the Summer Apron Swap hosted by A Feathered Nest.

What makes this apron EXTRA special is that it was my partner's first time making an apron and it was just for me! I love the color combination so unexpected and fun!!! Plus (to top it off) it is completely reversible. She included a sweet note and a vegan cupcake cookbook that I can't wait to try out. We have one vegan bakery in the area that is pretty high priced so this will definitley come in handy!



THANK-YOU SHELLY, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The fabric is too cute!!!! I need to learn to sew some aprons!! My daughter keeps asking for one!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you like it!! Have a great summer and you will have to let me know how those cupcakes turn out!