Monday, April 21, 2008

Last week I had a store in New York special request some adult craft aprons to coordinate with our crayon aprons for mother/daughter sets. Now, I need to get the energy to make one for myself!

Which leads me to my next thought. I have piles of patterns and tutorials of things I want to make for myself. The Emmeline apron, the Amy Butler Nappy Bag, a flag banner for my canopy, pillows for my bed and bench, a yoyo flower garland.......you get the picture! All this sewing and creating and I have yet to find the time to make someting for myself as a treat.
Does anyone have the secret for running a home, a business, a family AND still be able to find time to devote to yourself? If so, please share!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just went to your etsy store (love your onsie model by the way) and didn't see any of these aprons on there. I would SO love one of these. You have VERY cute stuff!

Debye said...

I know, I have been debating over listing the adult craft aprons but I think I am going to go ahead an do some for a limited time!