Thursday, January 10, 2008

Making Memories Last

We cherish our baby books and our photo albums but what about the items that we save that will not fit and we can't bear to have boxed in our attics. Or what about the moments we want to make more special then just a page in our album?

I love ideas on how to uniquely capture these moments forever. I had saved each of my boys coming home outfits , birth announcement and their first professional photos taken at the hospital. This year as my Christmas gift from my wonderful parents, I had them professionally matted and framed. I wanted heirloom quality so they could be passed down to my children but you can also do these yourself by purchasing a shadow boxes. I love the fact that once my hubby hangs these, I will be able reminded of their first days every time a walk down the hall.









No comments: