Monday, January 14, 2008

For Fabric Lovers Like Me

I have been in a sewing frenzy, I have a room full of bottle prop-up pillows, binkee blankees, crayon caddies, hankee blankees and taggee blankees! Next I am planning on finishing 2 more Mei Tai's and creating some pouch-type slings. Look for photos on tomorrow's blog

I am so excited about all the new fabric lines coming out! Suzanne from Bella Boutique Creations and I just purchased 7 bolts of fabric from Portabello Pixie's Ginger Blossom collection for Michael Miller. The colors are so vibrant, I can't wait until they arrive!


The highly anticipated Amy Butler's line "Midwest Modern" pictures have finally been released and will be available in April

1 comment:

Graceful Babies said...

oh my I am such a fabric addict!! Those new colors and designs are amazing!! I am looking into get bolts (just need to find a place to store them LOL) I dont think hubby is too excited about me taking invading his workshop!
Can wait to see your creations!