Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year


So what do you do to ring in the New Year when you have 3 kids, no babysitter and have no chance of being able to stay up until midnight? You go to Legoland California for their Kids New Years Eve celebration! They have live entertainment, fireworks and a ball that drops at 6pm! It is a great way to celebrate with your little ones and be off the road when the adult celebrations begin!

We found the one thing that mesmorizes Cooper more than bubbles.....fireworks! He didn't budge during the entire show.

Now that it is the New Year, that means it is time to get serious with my resolution to lose weight. I have a closet full of clothes I still can't fit into since Cooper was born so I have to figure out ways to get my workouts in and put down the chocolate! If you have any great tips on effective ways of fitting exercise in to a busy schedule PLEASE share! Before I had Cooper, I went to the gym 3 times a week at 5 in the morning and I just don't see that happening at this time.....
I hope 2008 brings all of you joy!!!!

No comments: