Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm Lovin' it Monday

So if you ask me what I am really lovin' right now, I'd have to say summer! No school to rush the kids to, no homework, and no real schedule...heaven. And with vacation #2 coming up this week, I thought I'd make it summer/travel related.
I am lovin' Gamewright games. They are fun, educational, unique and broken into age categories. We have become huge fans of card games like Cuckoo Zoo, Play Ball and Slamwich and dice games like Space Race. They are all travel sized an easy to store. Lighthearted family fun, what more can you ask for? If you live in the area, you can pick these up at the Totally Thomas Toy Depot in Carmel Mountain Ranch but they are also easy to find online.


Now for just the grown-ups.......go out and rent Taken with Liam Neeson. It is a really well done action movie that is not over the top or full of special effect explosions and unbelievability. It has (on top of everything) a strong storyline that will grip you from the first moment and hold you all the way through.
Oh, okay one more just for us ladies since I will be out of town next Monday. I am lovin' the Layla Dress from Layers Clothing. It is cute comfortable and will get you a lot of compliments at a price that won't break your budget.

No comments: