Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm Lovin' It Monday

I don't know how the release slipped by me, but I am lovin' the new Heather Ross line, Far Far Away. I love her whimsical take on some of my favorite classic story tales like the Princess and the Pea and the Frog Prince.

What else am I lovin'? I am lovin' Que Sera Sera by K & Company, but good luck finding it anywhere but online (but if you do, pick up one for me too). It is so popular that it flew out of all of our local Michaels Stores but it is definitely worth the extra shipping!

The papers are just gorgeous and some of the jewel tones they use are just dazzling. Complete with some glitter and texture, you will need very little in the way of embellishments!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty papers. I'm going to have to order some. And I'm loving Heather Ross's new line too. I love the colors. My favorite is the Princess and the Pea