Sunday, July 20, 2008

We Are On Vacation!

Well the boys and I made it up to Gilroy in one piece.....and with the addition of my first speeding ticket in 15 years .....ugghh. We get to hang out with my parents for two weeks of fun- including the world famous Gilroy Garlic Festival which we have always talked about attending but are finally going to make it to! For those of you who don't know, Gilroy is the "Garlic Capital of the World" , check your garlic and it will most likely say it is from Gilroy. When you drive into Gilroy you can smell the garlic immediately and when it is festival time, it can be overwhelming! I will post some pictures after our extravaganza on Friday.....will I be brave enough to try garlic ice cream? You'll have to wait and see for now you can settle on this great picture of Cooper while we are unwinding after the seven hour drive!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love me some Garlic!! Hope you have fun! Can't wait to see the pictures!