Thursday, July 31, 2008

All Play and No Work?

Well, not quite! I have been doing some work while I am up here. I finished up three new crayon apron designs that are so fun, colorful and girly. Unfortunately, I don't have that size mannequin here and the boys will not be my models (and rightfully so!) so you will have to wait a few days for those to be released.

I can show you the other colorway of our new ruffled dress and the tote I finished for the We The People Swap and I have to say I have a new found respect for beautiful bag designers like Suzanne .

At first, I just LOVED making this bag but once it came time to put the liner into the bag......it all went downhill from there. I hope my partner likes it as it was truly made with all three ....blood, sweat and tears.....but now it is done and I will stick to clothing and accessories!


Ohhh.....and how could I forget....pillows! Pillows, pillows, pillows. I am in the process of having my very own studio and made a few pillows for the decor and my new chair.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Oh i love the pillows absolutely amazing.
hugs ginger