Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kids DO the darndest things!

So today my hilariously funny 4-year-old comes downstairs and I ask him if he has brushed his teeth. He looks at me and says "yes". I remember that he got dressed in front of the TV today and he always brushes his teeth before getting dressed so I question him again.

At this point he seems shocked and says yes again and I notice he is covering his nose, looking in his hand and then covering his nose again. So I say "Chase, you didn't brush your teeth did you" and again he says "yes, I did" covering his nose.

So there I have the dead give-a-way that he is not telling the truth. He is checking his nose to make sure it isn't growing like pinocchio's........kids, I tell ya.....they crack me up!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL that is too funny!!!!