Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Reluctant Blogger

So I have been a bad cyber friend (we are friends, right?). Not only have I not been posting, I have become a lurker.....to lazy to post a comment after being amused by your posts, so rude of me....I know. I promise to do better.


Has it really been a month since I last blogged? I have had the summer lazies accompanied by multiple vacations, teaching three classes for a Super Saturday, and trying to squeeze in some great reads while working on my tan!


I even braved a 14 hour car ride to Idaho with just myself, a five-year old and two two-year-olds. It was worth it to see my good friend Kelli and her family. I love them so much I even tried to tell my husband we might need to move there...... It takes a dear friend to make you want to leave sunny San Diego, even for a moment!


p.s. am I the only one that dreads school starting again?


p.s.s. here are a few shots from the rest of our summer






No comments: