Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Shopping-my new favorite purchases to rave about!

I don't typically blog about my shopping purchases but in the last few days I have found some GREAT items I had to share:

First, from Robins Egg Pink I bought this fabulous light summer jacket. She specializes in the kids clothing so with 3 boys I was left drooling until she came out with the adult version....yippee! It fits and looks just like the picture and I couldn't be happier. I have already received tons of compliments on it! Think anyone would notice if I wore it every day?

I could not resist this silhoutte from sarah + abraham . They have a large selection of silhouettes to choose from and I am going to buy some notecards soon but for now I bought this fabulous print! I can't stop staring at it!

Last (but not least) I found this great book called Fabric Scrapbooking by Donna Downey. It is truly beautiful and she even autographs it for you. There are so many things I want to make for myself and as gifts. It is TRULY outstanding and inspiring!

No comments: